Ever wonder why CPU is called the brain of computer?
Just like our body needs a sound brain to work, computer also needs a CPU to function properly. It helps in processing data and determines how that data will flow inside your computer. There is not much that we can get done in our computer without a CPU.
The speed of your computer totally relies on your processor. More powerful the processor, faster your system will run. Any small glitch in your CPU poses a big threat to your computer.
Here are some of the signs of a crashing CPU:
- Computer freezes randomly.
- Motherboard makes a beep sound when the system powers up.
- It exhibits blue screen of death error.
- Your system works sluggishly.
- CPU overheats due to fan failure.
- Your system starts and shuts down immediately.
The snags in your CPU can prompt both catastrophic and random failures in your system. You must always keep an eye out for these symptoms and troubleshoot them with careful hands.
We have summed up some of the reasons that bring about the glitches in CPU. Have a look at them here:
- Heat challenges: If the processor gets too hot due to a failing fan.
- Power challenges: In case the PSU is unable to support stable power supply.
- Motherboard challenges: If any component of motherboard such as Northbridge or MCH that helps in communicating with the processor is damaged.
- Overclocking: It means forcing the CPU to work faster than it can. Although it speeds up the system a bit but also adds up to the threat.
Handling technical challenges in the processor is not everybody’s cup of tea. We will not only diagnose the computer and identify the nature of the problem but also offer you the troubleshooting options to fix it.
There are ways that we can help you out with if you have fallen victim to a dead CPU.
We can help
Damaged processor can affect the speed of your computer and it might not be able to support your software. Don’t fret; our experts are well equipped to handle any problem that is in your CPU. A sound CPU can make a world of difference when it comes to multitasking.
Be it an overheating issue or a power glitch, you can count on our experts to restore your CPU back to how it was supposed to work.